- Click here to go to WyoWeb
on the "Human Resources" link (on the right side of the page)
- Log in with your userid and password
- From the Main Menu, click on Self Sevice
to Payroll and Compensation
you are on the W-2/W-2c Consent page, you simply need to check the box to
consent and hit Submit
If you chose electronic delivery last
year, you do not need to do anything to continue to receive your Form W-2
electronically. If you are unsure of
your option, please follow the steps above and view the W-2/W-2c Consent
have elected electronic delivery, your status will show: Consent received
had elected electronic delivery at some point, but then withdrawn it, your
status will show: Consent withdrawn
have never made an election for electronic delivery, your status will
show: No consent received
- If you do not consent to electronic
delivery of Form W-2, a paper form will be mailed to your home address no later
than the deadline of January 31, 2014.
- For anyone not taking advantage of the electronic W2 Forms or direct deposit of payroll, please take the time to verify your MAILING ADDRESS by accessing Self Service (via WyoWeb).
- Your consent for electronic delivery
of Form W-2 will stay in effect until you revoke such consent by opting out via
- Although you may have a need to
request a paper copy of your Form W-2, your request is not treated as a
withdrawal of your consent to receiving the form electronically for future
- In order to withdraw your consent to
electronic delivery and revert back to a mailed paper Form W-2, we will need
your request for withdrawal no later than December 31st of each year. To revoke
your consent, you will need to do so via Self Service. However, please be aware
that your request to withdraw will not apply to previously issued Forms W-2.
- Once you terminate employment from the
University of Wyoming, you will no longer have the option to receive or view
your Form W-2 electronically.
- You will need to have Adobe Acrobat
(free software) on your computer in order to view and print your electronic
Form W-2. If you have issues printing your form, you may contact the IT Help
Desk at 766-HELP or the Payroll Office at 766-2217.