The University of Wyoming started using the PeopleSoft Human Resources Management System back in 2003. The application allows for better functionality and reporting of data. We currently use the Human Resources, Payroll, and Time and Labor modules offered by PeopleSoft. Information Technology Telecommunications and System Support are responsible for the network infrastructure and network servers. The Department of Application and Database Services is responsible for program maintenance and modification.
- HR, Payroll, and Time and Labor modules went live in October 2003
- Upgrade from 8.3 to release 8.9, fourth quarter 2007
- Implementation of self-service applications, first quarter of 2010
- Implemented eRecruitment, fourth quarter 2010
- Upgraded all modules from release 8.9 to 9.1, third quarter 2011
- Planned implementation of ePerformance, first quarter 2012