Strategic planning is about providing solutions now while keeping an eye toward the future. IT Project Support Services is committed in helping you achieve your goals by assisting you in; determining your needs, defining you projects, understanding potential costs for today and tomorrow and working with vendors.
- Project Planning
- IT Project Support Services can help you plan your technical project including cost, resource allocation, timing, testing and quality assurance.
- Project Definition
- IT Project Support Services can help you define your technical project by setting the benefits, scope and timescales.
- University Impact
- IT Project Support Services works with many different departments on campus and this knowledge may be able to help you. If anyone is looking for the same type of products or has recently implanted software that you maybe able to leverage, It Project Support Service can transfer that information to you.
- Request for Information
- IT Project Support Services can assist you in determining your technical needs, gathering information to create a request for information.
- Request for Proposal
- IT Project Support Service can assist you by work closely with you and Procurement Services to create an effective request for proposal for your technical project.
- Vendor Negotiations
- IT Project Support Service has experience in negotiating the best price and terms for your technology needs.
- Total Cost of Ownership
- IT Project Support Services can help you understand the impact of a new or current system will have on your budget. By looking beyond the initial cost of the software, the total cost also reviews the hardware cost, recurring maintenance cost, hardware replacement cost. We provide you with a five year forecast, so that you can plan your budgeting accordingly.