Cisco 7940 multi-line IP telephone
Cost Per Month: $31.60
The Cisco 7940 is a multi-line phone that provides two programmable line and feature keys, plus a high quality speakerphone. The Cisco 7940 also has four dynamic soft keys that guide users through call features and functions. A built-in headset port and integrated Ethernet switch are standard with the Cisco 7940. It also includes audio controls for full duplex speakerphone, handset and headset. The Cisco 7940 features a large, pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number and digits dialed.
The Cisco 7940 is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel-based display— provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Up to 2 line appearances and/or speed dials
- Feature keys:
- Key to retrieve VM messages
- Key to get to the directories (missed calls, received calls, placed calls, corporate directories)
- Key to get to Settings, which allows you to adjust display and ring tones
- Key to get to Services, which allows you to get to weather, stocks, etc. Any web based information (NOT ENABLED)
- Volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- Built in Headset Port
- Hearing-aid compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
The Cisco 7940 is designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes via software updates to the phone Flash memory. Examples of currently available features include:
- Support of a single line or directory number
- Support of Shared line appearances
- Calling name and number display
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward
- Call Transfer
- Three-way calling (conference)
- On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
- Call Hold
- Call Monitor
- "Messages" soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
- Speed dialing
- Call Park
- Call Back
- Call Join
- Call Pickup
- Distinctive Ring Per Shared line appearance