How to Send Text Message to Multiple Recipients
Do you send text messages? Would you like to learn how to send a text message to several people at once? If so, please continue reading:
- Select Messages icon.
- Push in trackwheel (or trackball, touchpad, etc.) and select: Compose SMS.
- Your Contacts should appear – select the first person that you wish to send the text message to.
- Push in the trackwheel and select: SMS (person’s name).
- If you have several numbers listed under the one contact, your BlackBerry will prompt you to choose a phone number.
- Push in the trackwheel and select Add Recipient.
- This will bring you back to your contact list. Select your second recipient and repeat steps: 4 – 6.
- Continue to add as many recipients as desired by following steps: 3 – 6.
- Your screen should look similar to this:
- Compose text message.
- Push in trackwheel and select Send.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Telecom Help Desk
at 766-4357, option 2.