The following are common keyboard shortcuts that you might find handy:
- To select your oldest, unread message, press U
- To display text messages, press Alt and S
- To display voice mail messages, press Alt and V
- To compose a new message from the message screen, press C
- To forward a message when you have a message opened, press F
- To select the next message when you have a message opened, press N
The following are common keyboard shortcuts to use with your phone application.
- To open the phone function, press the SPACE key
- To access voice mail, press 1
- You may change the volume level during a call by rolling the trackwheel (or trackball, touchpad, etc.).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Telecom Help Desk
at 766-4357, option 2.