Self-Paced Computer Training
UWIT Training manages a list of self-paced training options that span a wide range of technical topics. Contact email@example.com to ask about self-paced training opportunities (make sure to provide a description of what you are looking for).
We also offer free, limited access to Lynda.com for university employees.
Request Lynda.com access here:
- Current university employment is required.
- 30-days of access is provided per request.
- Access is limited to two requests per customer per year (a total of 60-days of access).
- Once access is granted, this counts as a “use” even if the training is not utilized by the customer.
- Due to a limited pool of licenses, an access request does not guarantee immediate access (customers will be added to a waiting list and notified of estimated access date).
- Once access has been granted, customers will receive an email notification from Lynda.com (please watch for this email).
- For extended training with Lynda.com, we recommend purchasing an individual license directly through the Lynda.com website (https://www.lynda.com/).