Welcome to International Programs
The International Programs Office is the home of internationalization at the University of Wyoming. Explore what we do for the campus community to promote global citizenship - you can start here, and go anywhere.
New Scholarship Opportunity - Application deadline October 15th
Sheila Langlois Memorial Fellowship for Study Abroad in Art History and the Humanties
- The student’s area of focus should be project-based, focused on intensive study at the undergraduate level or research project-based at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Current UW student with a background in art history or humanities discipline (including art, art history, culture, history, literature, philosophy, religious studies, modern/classical languages, international studies or interdisciplinary fields).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above
- Completed coursework: 30 hours for undergraduates; 9 hours of directed coursework for graduates
- Degree seeking during proposed study abroad period.
Wyoming Saratov Study Abroad Program - our oldest partnership!
Check out the Website and Facebook page for the UW Internationalization Lab today.