Study Law at the University of Wyoming!
University of Wyoming College of Law offers
a high quality legal education at one of the lowest tuition rates in the
country. Located in the Rocky Mountains only a short drive
from Denver, the UW College of Law is known for its top programs, intimate family-like
atmosphere, innovative skills training, affordability, and overall student
By selecting the
University of Wyoming, you can obtain an unsurpassed return on your educational
investment and take advantage of:
- A low student-faculty ratio resulting in
small classes, personalized instruction, easy access to faculty, and a wealth
of hands-on practical training opportunities.
Our entire student body is approximately 225 law students.
to extensive “real world” training opportunities including clinics, practicums,
externships, an intensive trial advocacy institute, local and trans-national
negotiation exercises, and others. These experiences allow our students to hit
the ground running upon entering practice.
- Extensive course offerings from renowned experts in
energy, natural resources, environment, business, legal writing, family law,
criminal law, international law, and other areas.
- Personalized career guidance and close
interaction with attorneys, judges, and policymakers in the region and across
the globe, to maximize employment opportunities upon graduation.
- Joint degree programs in natural
resources (JD/MA Environment & Natural Resources), business (JD/MBA), and
public administration (JD/MPA).
- A Law degree without the extravagant price tag; UW Law students take out fewer loans while they receive high-quality training,
- The opportunity to hear distinguished speakers and attend court proceedings, including during Law Week, and throughout the year.