Sidebar Site Navigation
Ross Hall, Room 202
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium - Summer School
The Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium - Summer School series is hosted each year by University of Wyoming.
The purpose of this program is to provide training and collaborative discussions regarding important mathematical topics, principals
Summer School 2014 will be held May 27 - June 6
RMMC 2014 Topic: Stochastic equasions for complex systems: Theory and applications
Registration information coming soon.
Past Summer School Topics:
- RMMC 2013: Algebraic Graph Theory
- RMMC 2012: Mathematical Modeling in Ecology and Epidemiology
- RMMC 2011: Polyhedral Geometry and Algebraic Combinatorics
- RMMC 2010: Conservation Laws & Applications
- RMMC 2009: Recent Developments in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales
- RMMC 2008: Parallel Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- RMMC 2007: Flow in Porous Media with Emphasis on Modeling of Oil Reservoirs
- RMMC 2006: Computational Number Theory and Applications to Cryptography
- RMMC 2005: Stochastic Partial Differential Equations & Environmental and Geophysical Modeling
- RMMC 2004: Artificial Neural Networks
- RMMC 2003: Discrete Dynamical Systems and Their Applications to Population Dynamics
- RMMC 2002: Dynamic Equations on Time Scales and their Applications
- RMMC 2001: Matrix Theory for Applications