Sidebar Site Navigation
The Rocky Mountain Mathematical Research & Career Experiences program is for highly motivated students who are considering graduate studies. Eligibility requirements are:
- Participants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Participants must have successfully completed a standard two-semester Calculus sequence and a Linear Algebra Course. Courses in Abstract Algebra, Number Theory or Combinatorics will be beneficial.
- Experience in writing proofs and programming will be helpful.
- Students should should have at least one year of undergraduate studies remaining, and majoring in a mathematics or science-related field.
Women, minorities, and students from universities without graduate programs are encouraged to apply.
- Fill out the online form.
- Ask two professors who are familiar with you to serve as references. Provide their names and contact information in the online form, and ask them to email their references to email@example.com with subject line: Reference for <Your Name>.
Review of applications will begin on February 28, 2013 and will continue until all the participants have been selected.