The Executive MBA Program is specifically designed for experienced business professionals interested in an AACSB accredited, 100% online program that fits their busy schedules. This two-year program is for professionals interested in enhancing their understanding of business disciplines and applying them to making decisions. Beginning each fall, the cohort-based Executive MBA program consists of 30 credit hours of coursework.
Benefits of the Executive MBA Program
- Quality instruction by experienced tenured faculty who work together to instruct and support students
- An online program that holds accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International - an accreditation achieved by less than 5 percent of business schools worldwide
- Courses designed to build on one another in a cohort-based program in which students proceed through the entire program with the same group of classmates
- Innovative curriculum, high integration of theory and application, and significant emphasis on teamwork and leadership skills
- No requirement to come to class on campus with 100% online instruction
- Part-time program, lasting two years and consisting of 30 credited hours
- Access to networking events on and off campus
- A UW Executive MBA viewed as a valuable asset in the eyes of current and future employers
Admissions and Applications
Admission to the Executive MBA program is competitive, and only top candidates will be considered. Applications for admission
will be accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants must complete and submit all admission materials no later than June 30.