Hoyt Hall 219
1000 E. University Ave
Laramie, WY 82071
- What communication skills are essential in the American culture?
- In which way are they different from yours?
- Good ways to communicate effectively in the American classroom
- How to ensure a good start: the importance of mentoring and engaging
- Great campus resources
- Interesting facts about Wyoming, Laramie, and the University of Wyoming
- A tour of Wyoming (CD)
- Experiences of a current teaching assistant
- Open question and answer forum
This orientation is open to all interested students, faculty and staff. Please join us and learn about
culture differences and how to deal with them in a positive way.