String Project Summer 2015 Lessons and Classes
Two four-week sessions:
- Session I: weeks of June 15 - July 6
- Session II: weeks of July 20 - August 10
One private lesson and one group class per week.
- CLASSES: Tuesdays, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, in the Band Room of the BCPA
- LESSONS: One half-hour private lesson per week, to be arranged with private teacher, in the BCPA
- COST: $50 per session, payable to the session administrator indicated below (includes $5 to cover material for classes)
Please register early, as space may be limited.
TO REGISTER, RETURN ATTACHED FORM AND PAYMENT TO:
Zoe Zieres, UW String Project
UW Dept. of Music
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
- Indicate Session I or Session II or both on the check.
- Make checks payable to ZOE ZIERES
For more information contact:
Zoe Zieres, summer lesson administrator
Phone: 399-2591; email (preferred): email@example.com
Zoe Zieres, Francis Szott, Jack Keckler
Costs and Cancellation Policy
The cost of $50 per session is non-refundable. If you need to reschedule a lesson you must contact your teacher 24 hours prior to the lesson.