Sidebar Site Navigation
- Purtzer, MA. (2012-2013). Research Grant-in-Aids. University of Wyoming, College of Health Sciences.
- Burman, M. (Project Director) (2011-2014). Nursing Education and Leadership in Wyoming (NELW). Funded by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation "Partners Investing in Nursing" program through the Wyoming Community Foundation.
- Bowen, A & Williams, M (2011-2012) Rural AIDS Prevention Project – Depression Intervention. Funded by: Florida International University (seed grant)
- Bowen, A. Co-I (2010-2012) Tanzanian Drug Treatment as AIDS Prevention - Reliability and Validity Study (D-TAPP). Funded by: NIH/NIDA, (R21)
- Clarke, P. (2010-2012) CLEAP from RN to MS: PReparing Nurse Educators. Funded by: HRSA
Recently Completed Grants
- Bowen, A. (2009-2012) Wyoming Addicts Recover with Microfinance (WARM) Program Funded by Dept. of Justice. Wyoming Women in Transition Web Site: http://www.wywit.org
- Bowen, A. (2009-2012) Transition Service Needs for REcovering Methamphetamine Users Resaerach Project. Funded by: Dept. of Justice.
- Bowen, A. (2007-2010) Wyoming Meth Use and AIDS Risk: Exploring Rural Culture and Context (WyMAR) Funded by: NIH/NIDA (R03)
- Bowen, A. (2010) Identification of Potential Translators in Wyoming. Office of Multicultural Affairs & WIND, Funded by: Wy. Dept. of Health
- Burman, M. (10/09-6/11). Nursing Workforce Project of Wyoming: Industry Partnership Project. Wyoming Workforce Development Council and Department of Workforce Services
- Burman, M. (8/08-8/10), Nursing Workforce Project of Wyoming. Funded by: Robert Wood Johnson Partners Investing in Nursing through the Wyoming Community.
- Clarke, P. (2010) Wamsutter Community Health Analysis, Funded by: Wamsutter Community, Inc.
- Deselms, C (2010). NCIN Scholarships, student scholarships. Funded by: Robert Wood Johnson Foundations,
- Diaz Swearingen, C. (2010) Dick and Lynne Cheney Study Abroad Grant, Student travel to Honduras for international community health experience. Funded by: UW International Programs,
- Diaz Swearingen, C. (2010) Study Abroad Grant, student travel to Honduras for international community health experience. Funded by: UW President's Office