Clicking on this hyperlink will connect you to the Outreach Credit Program's "UW Institution Tuition Estimates" page. Once on that page, look for the listing of "Entrepreneurial Programs" under which "BRAND" Nursing is listed.
The following list of expenses is presented to give an estimate; it is not necessarily definitive.
(must follow guidelines given at time of acceptance)
- Immunizations: $100-300
- Background checks: $42.50
- Name Tag: $8
- Uniforms, stethoscopes: $85-100
- Nursing textbooks (approx. for entire program): $800-1,000
- Transportation (to clinical and to on-campus classes): varies
- Drug screens may be required at clinical sites: $25-75 each
Drug screens may be required throughout the 15 months of the program: $35-75
School of Nursing Pin (optional): $65-180
(price varies depending on amount of gold in the pin)
- NCLEX review course before taking exam (optional): $200-250
- Licensure by Examination Application Fee, Wyoming State Board of Nursing: $195 (fee may differ for other states)
- NCLEX Examination Fee: $200