Professional Development Courses Sponsored by Outside Agencies
Outside agencies must complete a Course Request Form no less than 45 days prior to the start of class.
A course syllabus
is required each time the course is taught and an instructor’s
curriculum vitae must be provided, if not previously approved, with the Course Request Form.
Courses can be offered for 1-3 credit hours. Each credit hour represents 15 hours of seat-time.
Courses must be approved by the academic college and department prior
to the class beginning, to assure that students will receive UW credit.
No advertising of the availability of UW credit may occur until
the outside agency has received from the Outreach School, notice of
approval by the appropriate University’s academic college and
Upon approval from the appropriate UW academic college and
department, a packet will be sent to the contact person provided on the
course request form that will include:
1. Instructions for registration, and
2. a sample sheet to help your students accurately fill out their forms.
Registration forms -
Completed registration forms and payments must be sent to the Outreach School immediately after the first class session. Envelopes are provided for the agency’s convenience.
Evaluation forms - Evaluations should be completed at the end of the course by students who are taking the class for UW credit. Envelopes are provided for the
A Grade roster will be sent to the instructor of the class after the registrations have been processed by the Outreach School. These classes are S/U (satisfactory/unsatisfactory) grading only. Once all course work has been completed, the instructor needs to complete the grade sheet and return it in the envelope provided as soon as possible.
To order a transcript, or to view an unofficial transcript, the student needs to log on to WyoWeb.
- On the WyoWeb log in page, there is a brown box on the left side of the screen, with a "Get Your Username and Initial Password" link.
- Click on that link to open a new window.
- Enter last name, date of birth, and the last four digits of the social security number; press submit. A user name and password and password will be immediately assigned.
- Return to the WyoWeb log in page to enter the new user name and password.
- Click on the Alumni/Friends tab
- Find the Transcript Requests channel
- Click the REQUEST OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT link at the bottom of the channel to request that an official transcript be issued. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
- To view an unofficial transcript, click on the VIEW UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT link.
- If there are problems logging on, please contact the UW IT Help Desk at 307-766-4357 for further assistance.