1000 E. University Ave., Dept. 3274
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-4300
Toll Free: (800) 448-7801
Textbooks, Course Materials, and Course Syllabi
All Outreach students are responsible for ordering course textbooks and packets for the class(es) in which they are enrolled. Course textbooks and packets can be ordered directly from the University Store. It is convenient, simple, and easy. You can place your order on the Web. See below for how to order.
To ensure timely delivery, please order three weeks prior to the start of classes. Please identify yourself as an Outreach student when contacting the University Store.
If you are using financial aid to purchase your books, please call ahead to the University Store business office to set up your account, prior to placing your textbook order on the Web. University Store: (307) 766-3264
Ordering on the Web
- Visit the University Store's Website
- Select 'Textbooks' from the top menu
- If paying with Financial Aid, follow the menu under 'Paying With Financial Aid?'
- Otherwise, click on 'Buy My Textbooks' at the bottom of the window.
- Under 'Welcome to the Textbook Wizard' choose either:
- 'Awesome! Continue', and follow the extensive menu to order your course textbook(s).
- 'That's okay, I only want ISBN information' if you only want to look up the ISBN for your textbook(s).
Recorded lectures are available through streaming media, accessible through WyoCourses. These lectures will also be available on DVD at UW Outreach Regional Centers for viewing. Commercial DVDs will be available for viewing at UW Regional Centers, or will be loaned to students at remote sites. In Laramie, students may pick up materials in 340 Wyoming Hall.
UW Outreach Credit Programs will e-mail a copy of the course syllabus for audio, video, on-site or independent study courses approximately one week prior to the start of class. This e-mail will be sent to your UWYO e-mail account. For Online UW courses, the syllabus will be available when the course is opened.
Remember: Early registration helps ensure that course materials are available to you before the first class session.