Sidebar Site Navigation
OTHER UW OUTREACH SITES
125 College Drive
Casper, WY 82601
Phone: (307) 268-2713
Toll Free: (877) 264-9930
Fax: (307) 268-2416
Outreach Tuition and Fees
Outreach students are charged tuition based on their student standing. An additional non-refundable delivery fee is assessed on a per-credit-hour basis (please see chart below for more information).
Tuition is charged according to the students’ program and career classification. Undergraduate credit will appear on a student’s undergraduate transcript. Graduate credit will appear on a student’s graduate transcript. The University of Wyoming trustees and administration reserve the right to change tuition and fees at any time.
Beginning in the fall 2017 semester, tuition charged to non-resident students taking UW courses through the Outreach School will equal the non-resident tuition rates charged to students taking courses on Laramie campus. The transition to non-resident tuition for non-resident students begins fall 2013 and will continue to increase gradually as approved by the University of Wyoming Trustees for each academic year.
|TUITION RATE PER CREDIT HOUR|
|PROGRAMS||RESIDENT TUITION||NON-RESIDENT TUITION|
|Academic Year = Fall, Spring, Summer||2012-2013||2013-2014||2014-2017||2012-2013||2013-2014||2014-2015||2015-2016||2016-2017|
|English Master of Arts||$249||TBD||$249||TBD|
|Please note: These figures are provided solely for student' budget planning purposes. They are based on projections of recent trends and decisions, but, must be considered to be estimates. They are not to be considered to be a promise of actual rates because all tuition and fees are subject to the approval of the University of Wyoming Trustees and they reserve the right to change said rates at any time.|
|Delivery Fee, per credit hour|
|Hybrid Course Fee, additional per course||$40|
|Hybrid courses are a combination of deliveries including online, audio, and video.|
|Continuous Registration Fee, per credit hour
|Continuous Registration courses are available solely for those required to maintain their degree candidacy when they are taking no other credits. Federal aid is generally not available for these courses.|
*Fees are only refundable during the "drop" period.
How to Pay
There are several methods by which you may pay your tuition and fees.
- Credit Card: Call (800) 370-3188, (307) 766-2313, (307) 268-2713, (877) 264-9930, or to pay online visit Cashnet, the University of Wyoming online cashier.
- Check, Cash, or Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa): Deliver payments to the UW/CC Center Student Services Office, 163 Liesinger Hall, 125 College Drive, Casper, WY 82601, or mail to Cashier's Office, University of Wyoming, Dept. 3623, 1000 E. University Ave., Laramie, WY 82071.
- Financial Aid: Available financial aid will be applied to your tuition first; any remaining funds will be credited to your UW Cowboy Card.
- Tuition Waivers: Employee, spouse of an employee, or cooperating agency waivers must be submitted prior to any other form of payment being credited to the student's account. Waivers are due no later than the final payment deadline.
- Third Party Billing: Notify the UW/CC Center Student Services Office at registration of any third party who is paying your tuition so the appropriate billing is processed.
- Wyoming Senior Citizen Students: Students age 65 and over are not charged tuition and mandatory fees. Wyoming senior citizen students are admitted to the university on a space-available basis, and student benefits are not available.
- Custom Payment Plan Enrollment Fee: Students may contact the UW/CC Center Student Services Office for authorization to apply for a one-time payment extension if they are unable to pay their final balance in full by the required deadline. There is a $75 non-refundable application fee for each semester, and the fee is added to the student's account at the time application is made.
Eligible students must obtain the necessary form. After completing the form, the student should have it signed by his/her supervisor and the appointing authority. This form should be submitted to the UW/CC Center Student Services Office at the time of registration as a method of payment. Any fees or additional charges are not covered by the waiver and are the responsibility of the student.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the student to see that forms are filled out completely. Forms received after the end of the semester cannot be applied to previous semester charges. The student will be responsible for any balance due.
Applications and Fees
Students interested in enrolling in outreach courses must first apply to UW and pay a one-time application fee — $40 for undergraduates and $50 for graduates.
Tuition and course fees will be canceled or refunded to a student who officially drops a class or classes, withdraws from the university through the Dean of Students Office, or changes enrollment status in accordance with the institutional refund schedule.
No tuition penalty will be assessed for dropping and adding courses during the drop/add period identified in the term's class schedule unless all classes are dropped or an all-school withdrawal is processed. Students who withdraw from individual courses after the end of drop/add will have their charges canceled at the rate listed in the institutional refund schedule.
Delivery fees of $20 per credit hour are non-refundable.
Please check with the UW/CC Center Administrative Office for the refund formula for "block" courses.
INSTITUTIONAL REFUND SCHEDULE
|16 Week Courses|
|Before first day of semester||100%|
|Semester Class Day 1-8||100%|
|Semester Class Day 9-15||80%|
|Semester Class Day 16-20||70%|
|Semester Class Day 21-25||60%|
|Semester Class Day 26-30||50%|
|Semester Class Day 31-35||40%|
|Semester Class Day 36 on-||0%|