Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now
Pistol Pete at pep rally

Giving to Cowboy Parents

Contributions to Cowboy Parents fund a number of vital projects like the Student Emergency Fund.There are no fees required for Cowboy Parents membership, and no tuition or state monies finance Cowboy Parents activities: the organization is funded entirely by gifts from UW parents. All dollars contributed to Cowboy Parents go directly to projects that enhance student achievement and parental involvement.

Five easy ways to make your annual gift to Cowboy Parents!

  1. Say "Yes!" to the UW student who calls you during the fall Cowboy Parents phonathon.
  2. Make a gift through our Cowboy Parents fall fundraising letter.
  3. Call the UW Foundation at (307) 766-6300 and specify that you would like to make a gift to Cowboy Parents.
  4. Mail your check, made payable to the University of Wyoming Foundation, specifying that you would like your gift to support Cowboy Parents, to:
    UW Foundation, 1200 E. Ivinson, Laramie, WY 82070.
  5. Visit our online giving site to make your gift by credit card on our secure server
Contact Us

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon