Nana Yaw Kusi
Major Advisor/Professor: Andrew Kniss
Office: Ag College, Room 1010
Hometown: Kumasi, Ghana
- 2014 - M.S. Agronomy, University of Wyoming (expected)
- 2011- B.S. Agriculture, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Phosphorus fertilization of sugar beets. Research based at the UW Research and Extension Center located in Powell, WY.
- Evaluate the effect of P fertilizer source on the yield of sugar beets;
- Determine different P fertilizer rates on sugar beet production;
- Determine P availability to sugar beets using a P availability enhancer;
- Determine the optimum P rate for banded and broadcast applications in sugar beet production.