Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

How do I change my major?

To change your program of study (switch majors, add a minor, drop a concentration, etc), you must submit an electronic form to the Registrar's Office. This form will be reviewed by your old department, your new (or additional) department, and then processed by the Office of the Registrar. The change of major form is available on the Office of the Registrar Forms and Petitions page.


Return to FAQ Page

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon