Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

What should I do if I am experiencing/witnessing something abnormal/unsafe at UW?

The Student Resources page at the Dean of Students website is a good place to find the information you need. If something does not seem right, but you don’t know exactly to whom to turn, please reach out to a trusted adult or older student on campus who can steer you in the right direction. These may include academic advisors, residence assistants, the University Counseling Center, or the Dean of Students office in general.


Back to FAQ page

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon