Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

Where can I go for support if I am experiencing high stress or anxiety?

If you are having emotional difficulties, are stressed out, or are just in need of someone to talk to, please check out the Counseling Center. They are warm and welcoming and will help you start sorting out your life. This is a free service for UW students. The Dean of Students Office helps with situations involving (lack of) accessibility, sexual misconduct, violence, and student conduct.


Back to FAQ Page

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon