Ph.D. Counselor Education, University of Wyoming
M.A. Guidance and Counselor Education, University of Wyoming
B.A. Psychology/Spanish, University of Wyoming
Email: email@example.com (Preferred method)
Office: Education Bldg 338
Assessing the impact of experiential education in addictions on attitudes and empathy.
Assessing the impact of experiential education in ethics on ethics competencies.
Understanding the impact on ethics sanctions on practitioners.
- The SelfDevelopment-Use of a Mirror
- Buddhism and wellness in the counseling profession
- Couple & Family Counseling
- Ethics in Counseling
- Group Procedures
- Doctoral Practicum
Affiliations, Associations, Consultation:
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES)
- Association for Creativity in Counseling (ACC)
- Chi Sigma Iota (Faculty support)
- International Association of Addictions and Offender Counselors (IAAOC)
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (IAMFC)
- Wyoming Counseling Association
- Colorado Counseling Association