Sidebar Site Navigation
Instructional Technology Application Guidelines: Online Instruction Certificate
Step 1: Apply to the University of Wyoming
- Complete the online UW application form
- Submit the $50 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions
- GRE scores (optional)
- International students: TOEFL scores and confidential financial statement form (certified, with supporting documents)
Step 2: Apply to Professional Studies
- Instructional Technology Face Sheet
- Instructional Technology Informed Consent Agreement
- A personal statement
You should carefully consider the purpose of the personal statement. It should not exceed five double-spaced typewritten pages. The statement should address the following elements:
- Describe your professional self (e.g., personal goals, strengths and weaknesses that prepare or limit you for graduate study, and special skills).
- Discuss what attracts you to our certificate program, how you believe this certificate can help you, and why you are applying at this time.