Adult Wellness Mission:
Our facility focuses on the safety and well-being of our students and faculty. In doing so, we take great pride in the instructional activities offered to these members. The adult wellness programs allows those interested a chance to improve health, conquer tough fitness goals, and feel better about themselves all while learning the fitness techniques to amplify their experience.
- Program will begin January 28, 2013 and runs through April 26, 2013.
- Sessions will be held from 12:10 -1:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are independent workout days, however self guided workout guides will be provided to participants on those days.
- Exercise choices include: cardio machines, circuit weights, or unique exercise routines in exercise rooms.
- Allows participants the chance to work with certified personal trainers.
- New workout each week, customized to meet your needs.
- Modifications will always be provided to ensure comfort and prevent injury.
- This 12 week program is FREE to Campus Recreation members and $55 without membership.
News and Information:
- There will be an informational meeting for all interested held on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 from noon-1 pm in the Instruction and Training room at Half Acre Gym.
- Registration is required for all participants, new and returning. A Health Questionnaire is required for all new participants. Forms are available at the front desk of Half Acre or at the informational meeting. Enrollment deadline is January 25, 2013.
- For more information on this program, contact Sarah Luke at 766-3428 or Matt Christensen at 766-6843.