Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

Transfer Equivalency Self-Service

Office of the Registrar

TreQ Transfer Equivalency Self-Service


The UW Transfer Equivalency Self-Service (TreQ) site has been designed to assist you in discovering how the courses you have taken at other institutions will transfer and can be used to earn a degree at University of Wyoming.

Go to and follow six easy steps to get started!

Step 1: Create an account. For best results, create a login account so that you can save your transfer and degree evaluations and return to it at later date for updating courses completed and intended degrees. If you need assistance, select the Help button in the top right corner.

Step 2: Answer a few questions about your intended UW degree and start date. A list of UW programs is available here: Master List of Degrees.

Step 3: Indicate what courses you took and where and when you took them. Please include courses from all institutions you have previously attended. Do not be concerned if a course that you have completed at another institution is not found, that is an indicator that we have not previously evaluated the course. ELEC 1000 is used when credits transfer but there is no specific UW course to which they are equivalent.

Step 4: Review your unofficial transfer evaluation for UW.

Step 5: Review your unofficial degree evaluation for your intended degree at UW.  UW is transitioning to a new set of general education requirements called the University Studies Program 2015. The accuracy of degree evaluation results related to the University Studies Program requirement may vary as we continue to update our transfer tables for the changeover.

Step 6: Let us know how we can assist you in transferring to UW!

Please note that the transfer and degree evaluation reports that you have created are NOT official. Rather, they should be used as a guide to help you understand how your classes taken at previous institutions may transfer to UW and may apply to degree requirements. Official transfer and degree evaluations are not completed until you have submitted your official transcripts and you are fully admitted to UW.

For assistance with TreQ, please contact: For more information about UW, please contact:
Office of the Registrar Office of Admissions


Contact Us

Office of the Registrar

167 Knight Hall

Department 3964

1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: (307) 766-5272

Fax: (307) 766-3960


Kwanna King, Registrar

Lane Buchanan, Sr. Associate Registrar

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon