Commencement Fall 2013
A time of Celebration!
Friday, December 6, 2013
Prepare for Commencement Day!
1) Contact the Registrar's Office
All undergraduates must declare their graduation dates in writing to the Office of the Registrar. This may be sent through the mail or by fax. The fax number is 307-766-3960 and the mailing address is Office of the Registrar, Dept 3964, 1000 E University Ave, Laramie, WY 82071
2) Pay Diploma Fee online: http://www.uwyo.edu/registrar/ or at the Cashier's Office in Knight Hall.
3) RSVP with the A&S Dean's Office
4) Order regalia by contacting Herff Jones. Web site closes Thurs., Oct 31 at midnight.
5) Use this helpful chart to guide your way, "Graduating Soon"
One stop "shopping" at the annual *** Grad Fair *** This event is for all graduating students in the spring semester only.
Spring 2013 Commencement
Spring 2012 Commencement
Congratulations to Outstanding Graduate, Evan Blonigen! Pictured with Dr. Antoinette DeNapoli (left), Dr. Oliver Walter (behind), and mother (right).
Religious Studies Graduates
Fall Commencement - December 2010
Program of Religious Studies ......
First student Major to graduate
Dr. Antoinette Denapoli, Kaitlin Harper-Loendorf, Dr. Paul V.M. Flesher, Dr. Quincy Newell