A Time of Celebration!
When: Friday, December 11, 2015
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Where: Arts and Sciences Auditorium
One stop "shopping" at the annual *** GRAD FAIR *** This event is for all graduating students in the spring semester only
Prepare for Commencement Day!
1) Contact the Registrar's Office
All students must declare their graduation dates in writing to the Office of the Registrar. This may be sent through the mail or by fax. The fax number is 307-766-3960 and the mailing address is Office of the Registrar, Dept 3964, 1000 E University Ave, Laramie, WY 82071
2) Pay Diploma Fee online: http://www.uwyo.edu/registrar/ or at the Cashier's Office in Knight Hall
3) RSVP with the A&S Dean's Office
4) Order regalia with the University Store.
- October 9, 2015 - online orders begin
- Nov 6, 2015 - online orders end
5) Use this helpful chart to guide your way, "Graduating Soon"
Spring 2015 Commencement
Left: Mary Manker
Back: Trevor Nowotny
Right: Brianna Wells, Dr. Newell
Center Front: Laurel Ball
Spring 2014 Commencement
Dr. Quincy Newell, Robert Perea, Cierra Dawson, Matthew Woodard, JoAnna Perry, Dr. Paul Flesher
December 2013 Commencement
Dr. Quincy Newell poses with Religious Studies major and graduate Michael Dunn
Spring 2013 Commencement
Spring 2012 Commencement
Congratulations to Outstanding Graduate, Evan Blonigen! Pictured with Dr. Antoinette DeNapoli (left), Dr. Oliver Walter (behind), and mother (right).
Religious Studies Graduates
Fall Commencement - December 2010
Program of Religious Studies ......
First student Major to graduate
Dr. Antoinette Denapoli, Kaitlin Harper-Loendorf, Dr. Paul V.M. Flesher, Dr. Quincy Newell