Where will you live next year at UW?
With several housing options available, you can continue to experience the community, convenience and comfort you have enjoyed this fall! It's time to renew your Residence Halls contract for the 2017-2018 academic year or to consider leasing one of our on-campus apartments.
Currently Live in Spanish Walk, River Village or Landmark Village?
by March 17th, 2017 and get $200 off your rent in January 2018!
Current Residents Living the Residence Halls:
- Students can reserve their current residence hall room (with the exception of Hill Hall) or select a different room starting now through March 17th, 2017 by visiting the Residence Life & Dining Services office.
- Residents who renew their residence hall room will be eligible for an “Any 9 Meal Plan” instead of the required “Any 12 Meal Plan.
- The application fee for applying to the on-campus UW Apartments (Excluding Bison Run) will be applied to your August 2017 rent if a lease is signed by March 17th, 2017.
Current On-Campus UW Apartments Residents:
- Residents who renew their lease for the Landmark Village, River Village or Spanish Walk apartments before March 17th, 2017 will receive $200 off their rent in January 2018.
- Bison Run tenants who would like to transfer to Landmark Village, River Village or Spanish Walk are also eligible for these exclusive discounts.
Reserve a room or an apartment now:
Residence Hall Residents - reserve the residence hall/room you want online beginning now through February 10th (rooms subject to availability). Click here to apply for our on-campus UW Apartments.
Bison Run, Landmark, River Village and Spanish Walk Residents - If you would like to renew your lease please fill out the application online or email firstname.lastname@example.org starting January 18th through March 17th, 2017 (subject to availability). Application fee will be applied to your August 2017 rent.
*You may renew your current apartment lease for the same apartment for the 2017-2018 academic year online or during the housing renewal party - you may also choose a different apartment.
(effective when your current lease is up)