Use this form to request space in the Washakie Dining Center table tents or banner space. To reserve Washakie Meeting Space or the Info Table outside the Washakie Entrance, please do so here.
Requesting a reservation does not guarantee the requestor that space. *denotes a required field
- There are 205 tables in the Washakie Dining Center. Each table has one two-paneled napkin-holder/table-tent measuring 6.5" wide by 5.6" tall. One panel is reserved for Residence Life & Dining Services, and the second will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis limited to University of Wyoming groups and organizations.
- All University of Wyoming recognized student organizations (RSOs) or groups wishing to post advertisements must receive approval. Complete the form below for table tent approval.
- It remains the discretion of the Department of Residence Life & Dining Services to deny any group’s placement of table-tent advertisements if they are deemed offensive or inappropriate for the dining environment.
- Table tents will be approved Monday-Friday. Table tents may be placed from 8:00am to 11:00am and from 1:00pm to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. Table-tent advertisements will be removed by Dining Services staff on the day that follows the event advertised.
- The responsibility for placing the advertisements in the table tents will be that of the group sponsoring the event.
- You may request a table tent reservation for a maximum of 2 consecutive weeks.