Sidebar Site Navigation
Residence Hall Rooms
Below is a typical layout of a residence hall room in McIntyre, White, Downey, and Orr halls. Hill and Crane Hall rooms are slightly different. For more information and specifics about each hall, visit the individual hall pages.
You are encouraged to personalize your room with items from home. Be creative! However, please take note of the following:
- Residence Life & Dining Services provides beds that can be bunked or lofted in your room. Loft kits are requested by indicating a loft kit on your contract. If you would like to request a loft kit and did not indicate your request on the contract please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other beds or lofts will be permitted in the residence halls. Hill Hall has only the option of lofting the bed because only one bed is provided in each room.
- Keep your room clean and safe.
- You may not paint or alter your room in any way without written permission from the facilities manager (766-6503).
- Keep signs and banners off your outside doors, windows, or exterior of building.
- Waterbeds are not allowed.
Items to Consider Bringing:
Consider the RHA Linens Program for the following items. A portion of the proceeds from purchases from this program go back into the Residence Halls:
Please visit our FAQ's page for information on items that are not allowed in the halls.
All residence hall beds have the ability and equipment necessary to be bunked.
There are a limited number of loft kits that are also available. No
additional equipment is needed to bunk the beds except in Downey Hall. In
Downey Hall you may arrange for the equipment for your beds to be bunked
once you arrive for check-in.
Loft kits must be reserved via your contract for housing and Dining Plans. If you have not reserved a kit then please email Residence Life & Dining Services to do so. There are a limited number of lofts and you may not receive a kit initially. Redistribution of loft kits to those on the waiting list will take place shortly after the halls open. For more information ask your RA when you check-in.