Use this form to reserve the Washakie Center Shoshone Rooms, Study Rooms, or Washakie Info Table only. To request display space for your banner or in a Washakie Table Tent click here.
No reservation can be granted less than 2 working days in advance. Please refer to the UW Fee Book for cost of room reservations that may apply. Requesting a reservation does not guarantee the requestor that space.
*Denotes a required field.
During the Academic year the meeting rooms are available to campus offices and groups between 8 AM and 4 PM on a first come, first served basis. RHA and RLDS, may schedule after 4 PM during the academic week and on weekends. First priority will be given to RHA and RLDS functions. Reservations for non-RLDS organizations cannot be confirmed prior to four weeks before the event during the academic year.
Group study rooms can be reserved by residence hall students. Between 8 AM-4 PM weekdays RLDS staff may reserve these rooms. Priority will be given to academic group projects for the Group Study rooms.
If Audio/Visual is requested, please arrive at least 1/2 hour prior to the event start to ensure that the equipment is functioning properly. If the event is after hours please make arrangements to visit the meeting room during normal business hours to ensure your knowledge of AV operation. During normal business hours, classroom technology support will respond within 10 minutes if problems arise. Please talk to the Reception Desk in the Residence Life Administrative Office if problems arise.
- AV requests must be made no less than four days in advance of the event. AV needs may result in charges. AV requests may need confirmation with ASTEC.
- All reservations must be booked at least 1 hour between events, 2-3 hours if there is a set-up change or meal served. Set-ups of a room cannot be changed more than 2 times during a business day and there will be only one set up for any room over a weekend.
- No reservations will be taken that exceed the listed capacity for each room based on the requested configuration.
- Cleaning charges may apply for extra and unusual cleaning needs. Please refer to the UW Fee Book for cost listings.
- All dining requests will be made to RLDS operations. Other food vendors will not be allowed to deliver or serve in the Washakie Center.
Please fill out form completely.