Free Business Help in Wyoming
Two Steps to Free Small Business Advising
Step One - Register as a Client
Below you will see a list of our state regions. Choose the one where your business is or will be located.
After you choose your area, follow the on-screen directions.
You will be asked some questions about yourself and your current or proposed business. Fill out only what pertains to you, but please be as complete and accurate as possible.
*The email address you input to our system will be your username for your Client Dashboard. You will want to sign in again and again to use this system for your business or startup venture.
Select your region to register for business assistance:
- Central Wyoming (Converse, Natrona, Niobrara & Platte Counties)
- North Central Wyoming (Big Horn, Hot Springs, Park & Washakie Counties
- Northeast Wyoming (Campbell, Crook, Johnson, Sheridan & Weston Counties)
- Northwest Wyoming (Fremont & Teton Counties)
- Southeast Wyoming (Goshen, Albany, Carbon & Laramie Counties)
- Southwest Wyoming (Lincoln, Sublette, Sweetwater & Uinta Counties)
Statewide - If you need assistance with government contracting, contracing registration or are seeking government bidding opportunities - CLICK HERE
Step Two - A Small Business Advisor will Contact You
Once you are registered in the system a business counselor will automatically receive an email with your contact information and you are on your way.
You may call Wyoming Entrepreneur directly at 800.348.5194 or 307.766.3505 or Email us.
The State Director of the Wyoming Small Business Development Center is Jill Kline.