Contact Us at Wyoming Entrepreneur
Wyoming Entrepreneur consists of three programs:
- The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) that provides
business advising for startups and existing businesses.
- The Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) that assists
businesses who desire to sell their goods and services to the
- The Market Research Center (MRC) that provides market research and web analysis reports.
Wyoming Entrepreneur has qualified Business Advisors. Our one-on-one advising is offered free of charge. We can assist with Business Plan Development, Preparing to Apply for a Commercial Loan, Market Research, QuickBooks Setup and Training, Recordkeeping, Business Appraisal for Buying or Selling, Selling Online and Website Analysis, Selling to the Government, Financial Health Checkup of your Business, Franklin Covey 7 Habits for Managers, Going Green, Selling Internationally, and…more.
How We Advise
You may meet with us face to face, on the telephone, via web conference: we speak on the phone while displaying things on your computer screen, email, chat/IM, Skype and in Second Life on Wyoming Entrepreneur Island.
Ready for help?
Register as a client on our website if:
- You have not registered at our website before.
Call the number or use the email below if:
- You have registered at our website before and need business planning assistance only.
- You are unsure if you have registered at our website before.
Small Business Development Centers
You may call the Wyoming Small Business Development Center directly at 307-382-0947 or, Email us.