Ever wish you had a corporate staff that could use sophisticated
tools to help you
make your strategic decisions like the Fortune 500? Now you can!
The Wyoming Entrepreneur Economic Gardening Project is looking for second stage growth companies that are facing decisions that can help them grow to the next level of success. As a participant in the program you can:
- Evaluate your business strategy
- Develop your management team
- Identify new markets
- Understand your competition
Has your business grown to a point where you need to think about
better defining your strategy, developing your management team,
identifying new markets and understanding your competition? Through
Wyoming’s statewide economic gardening program, your company can get the
outside help it needs to grow to the next level … all at no charge to
Based on proven business assistance strategies referred to as “Economic Gardening,” Wyoming Entrepreneur’s Economic Gardening program provides entrepreneurial growth companies with the tools to increase revenue and sustain growth.
Technical Assistance from the Economic Gardening Team
a small business owner, you probably have little time to consider ways
to expand opportunities for growing your company. Running a business is
not a job for one person. In today’s complex and demanding economy
growing a business requires using the right tools. Put the Wyoming’s
Economic Gardening Team to work for you to help you build your success.
Through Wyoming Entrepreneur Economic Gardening, you can gain free access to a team of business consultants equipped with decision-making tools and strategic recommendations that can help take your business to the next level. We provide customized access to sophisticated business planning and information services, delivered at lightning speed.
Wyoming Entrepreneur Economic Gardening matches you with a team of
consultants specializing in unique areas to analyze your overall
business strategy. Following an initial diagnostic conference call, each
team member works virtually from offices across the state through an
online collaboration tool to send you reports, recommendations and data
lists to implement at your own pace. The team is there to work with you
on problems that you identify and to provide additional perspective on
potential issues or opportunities that you may not have seen.
Through Wyoming Entrepreneur Economic Gardening, you can finally focus on areas that you may never have been able to get to during daily operations—whether it’s enhancing your business development strategies or taking a new approach to your company structure.
The team works behind the scenes without interrupting day-to-day operations so that you can stay focused on running your business.
- Core business strategy review
- Market research
- Competitive intelligence gathering
- Internet strategy
- Social media strategy
- Website analysis and search engine optimization
- Referrals - inclusive but not limited to accounting, trademark and licensing, process design, information technology, business valuation, and international trade.
- Economic development doesn’t create jobs – entrepreneurs and small business owners do.
- Deep, underlying scientific principles guide our work.
- Economic Gardening focuses on a few, critical areas of business: strategy, markets, and management
- We use high-end, sophisticated tools traditionally used by large businesses to provide information and insights
- We are not your standard business consultants and don’t provide normal business assistance; we act as an extension of your team. We work on your challenges and opportunities with you, acting as your resource.
Program participation requirements:
- Must have been in business at least two to three years or obtain prior approval from the Economic Gardening team.
- Must agree to the program terms as specified in the application.
- Must be a Wyoming company.
Wyoming Entrepreneur Economic Gardening participants generally fall within the following guidelines, however these criteria are flexible.
- Independently owned, for-profit firm in Wyoming
- Employ 3-50 people.
- Preference will be given to companies that have increased Employment and/or Gross Revenues in two of the last five years.
- Companies should be in non-commodity, value added industries.
All client information, including financial information, will remain confidential and not shared with any other parties.