International Trade Assistance
The Wyoming International Trade Assistance Program (WITAP) provides a portal of entry to the various resources available to small businesses seeking to expand into the global marketplace. The international market can be confusing and each country may have different guidelines to follow, WITAP will work with you to find the best tools to reach your goals.
- Six steps to begin exporting (pdf)
- Checklist for going global (pdf)
- Global guide to business etiquette (pdf)
- Market entry options (pdf)
- Export University (University of Georgia)
- U.S. Commercial Services
- World Trade Center - Denver
- The Global Small Business Blog
- Informed Trade - International Import/Export Forum
- International Economic Law and Policy Blog
Keys to International Success
- Management Commitment
- Experience with the product or service
- Adequate cash flow
- Capacity and capability to produce goods for the global market
A successful international strategy involves finding the market that best fits with your products and company strengths and then controlling the variables, such as marketing and customer service, to maximize your success.
Ready for help?
Register as a client on our website if:
- You have not registered at our website before.
Directly contact the International Trade specialist below if:
- You have registered at our website before and need International Trade assistance only.
- You are unsure if you have registered at our website before.
International Trade Advising:
Business Advisor, Wyoming Entrepreneur