Bring your students to campus for a Lab Tour!
Science Posse Fellows are excited to show students and teachers the research labs at the University and to provide hands-on experiences to give them a taste of what scientists and mathematicians do.
- Lab tours are offered to middle and high school students.
- Each lab tour lasts from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Each lab tour has a maximum of 15 students, and we can accommodate a maximum of 75 students total.
- We can accommodate larger classes by running several lab tours concurrently, but we can only accommodate a maximum of 75 students total.
- Before you arrive for your lab tour, we require that you send us a roster listing the students by group and naming the chaperone for each group.
- To protect the integrity of the research being done in these working labs, no audiovisual recording will be allowed without the express prior consent of the Science Posse and the University of Wyoming. (This is for safety and insurance purposes.)
We encourage you to read about each Fellow's area of expertise. If you request a tour from a specific Fellow, we will make every attempt to honor it. However, the Fellow's classes and research may make scheduling a tour during your requested date impossible.