National and international experts convene at UW to celebrate the grand opening of this state-of-the-art laboratory.
Sidebar Site Navigation
1000 E. University Ave.
1020 E. Lewis St.
Laramie, WY 82071
Events | Past Events | Speakers | Energy Facts | Sponsorship
Transfer of technology and knowledge to Wyoming's energy stakeholders - academics, professionals, policy makers and citizens - is the central focus of the School of Energy Resources' outreach program. Collaboration with UW colleges, Wyoming community colleges, industry and state constituents lead to the staging of a dynamic selection of symposia, conferences, workshops and colloquium speakers.
Grand Opening of the Hess Digital Rock Physics Laboratory a success with presentations from nationally and internationally renowned scholars and industry representatives. Read more.
Upcoming Conferences & Events
- "The Role of 3-D Visualization Technology" presented by William R. Sherman
- Candidate seminar for the Manager of the Shell 3-D Visualization lab at the EIC
- Monday, December 6, 12:10-1:00pm
- EIC 201
- Please check back soon for a list of 2014 distinguished speakers and other conferences and events.
Past Conferences and Events:
- Conferences and special events are a key component of SER's outreach efforts. Find an array of video presentations, agendas, programs, and summary reports of past conferences and special events here.
SER Distinguished Speaker Series
- Throughout the year SER hosts a wide-range of energy experts from around the world for our ongoing Distinguished Speakers Series. Learn more.
Wyoming Energy Resources Information:
Criteria for Sponsorship:
- Event proposals are encouraged from non-profit, governmental, research and academic initiatives. Click here to learn more about event sponsorship.