Join us for this highly technical and specialized workshop from one of SER's top research hubs.
Sidebar Site Navigation
1000 E. University Ave.
1020 E. Lewis St.
Laramie, WY 82071
Events | Past Events | Speakers | Energy Facts | Sponsorship
Transfer of technology and knowledge to Wyoming's energy stakeholders - academics, professionals, policy makers and citizens - is the central focus of the School of Energy Resources' outreach program. Collaboration with UW colleges, Wyoming community colleges, industry and state constituents lead to the staging of a dynamic selection of symposia, conferences, workshops and colloquium speakers.
Upcoming Events & Speakers:
- Center for Fundamentals of Subsurface
Flow Workshop: Experimentation, Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Porous Media Flows
- May 19-21, 2014
- Hilton Garden Inn in Laramie, Wyoming
Past Conferences and Events:
- Find an array of video presentations, agendas, programs, and summary reports of past conferences and special events here
- Past Distinguished Speakers
Wyoming Energy Resources Information:
Criteria for Sponsorship:
- Event proposals are encouraged from non-profit, governmental, research and academic initiatives. Click here to learn more about event sponsorship.