Sidebar Site Navigation
CERC ACTC Joint Meeting and Midpoint Review
October 1-4, 2013
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA
The CERC ACTC Joint Meeting and Midpoint Review will take place in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on October 1-4, 2013. All meeting sessions will take place at the Snow King Hotel.
Attendees will need to take the following steps to register for the event:
Register online for the conference at the link below.
Book your own air and ground transportation.
Contact the hotel to book your hotel room.
Contact the concierge to book your seat on the Yellowstone Tour on Friday, October 4 (optional).
Suggested Attire: Business casual for all meetings and dinner events. Please bring light sweaters and be prepared for the changing fall weather.
DATE / TIME
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
|All Day||Arrivals into Jackson Hole, Wyoming|
|5:00pm - 9:00pm||Hospitality Room: Light dinner and cash bar|
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
|8:00am - 9:00am||Breakfast|
|9:00am - 11:30am||Meeting|
|11:30am - 1:00pm||Lunch & Poster Session|
|1:00pm - 4:00pm||Meeting|
|5:00pm||Dinner with Theme Groups at Local Restaurants|
Thursday, October 3, 2013
|7:00am – 8:00am||Breakfast|
|8:00am – 11:30am||Meeting|
|11:30am – 12:30pm||Lunch|
|12:30pm – 5:00pm||Meeting|
Departure for Final Night Dinner & Keynote Address
Friday, October 4, 2013
|7:30am – 7:30pm||
(Optional) Wildlife Tour of Yellowstone National Park
Saturday, October 5, 2013
|All Day||Remaining Departures|
- All attendees, speakers and staff must register online.
- After submitting your registration, you will receive a confirmation email to your email address.
- A final agenda, conference information, and confirmation letter will be emailed to all attendees by Monday, September 23.
Step 2 – AIR AND GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- All attendees will need to book their own air and ground transportation.
- Meeting attendees will need to fly into Jackson Hole Airport, the domestic airport located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Flights into Jackson Hole can be connected from Denver or Salt Lake City. The airport is located approximately 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Ground transportation from the airport to the Snow King can be provided by the hotel. Please make these arrangements when booking your sleeping room. You will need to give the hotel your flight arrival and departure information.
- For more information on the Jackson Hole Airport, and for rental car suggestions, please visit: http://www.jacksonholeairport.com
Step 3 - ACCOMMODATIONS
Snow King Hotel
400 East Snow King Avenue
Jackson Hole, Wyoming 83001 USA
Front Desk: 307-733-5200
- A block of hotel rooms have been reserved for CERC meeting attendees over the meeting dates. All attendees are responsible for calling the hotel directly to book their own hotel room.
Group Rate: $95.00 for standard hotel room plus 15% taxes and fees. (Must book by Sept 9 to get group rate.)
Reservations: 1-800-522-5464 or visit www.snowking.com
Group Code: 15403
Group Name: US/China CERC International Meeting
Check In Time: 4:00pm
Check Out Time: 12:00pm
- Group rate rooms are subject to availability and are available until September 9. After September 9, rooms will be released to the general public. Please book your room as soon as possible.
- Hotel Deposit: Upon making your reservation, the hotel will collect payment information. A deposit equal to the room rate and tax for the first and last night will be taken at the time of the reservation. The remaining balance will be charged to the credit card 7 days prior to arrival.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: If your reservation is cancelled prior to 7 days before your arrival, there is no cancellation penalty and your deposit will be refunded. If your reservation is cancelled within 7 days of your arrival, the amount for the entire stay will be forfeited. Attendees must contact the hotel directly to cancel their reservation.
- Airport Transportation: When you call the hotel to make your room reservation, please book your ground transportation to/from the Jackson Hole Airport. Ground transportation must be booked through the hotel or arranged independently.
Step 4 - YELLOWSTONE WILDLIFE TOUR
** This tour is optional for those that would like to stay an extra day and visit Yellowstone National Park. You must sign up for this tour in advance.
Friday, October 4
Hotel Departure: 7:30am
Hotel Return: 7:30pm
Cost Per Person: $230.00 USD (Includes tour, light meals, guide gratuity, national park entrance fees.)
- Yellowstone Tour Description: The group will depart from the main lobby of the Snow King Hotel at 7:30am. A light breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided. The group will be broken up into smaller, more intimate groups, of about 9 people per van. The safari generally lasts around 10-12 hours and includes stops in the Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park for wildlife viewing, thermal features (such as mud volcano) and paint pots. The tour will also visit Old Faithful, the Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River, and Hayden Valley. Bring your camera! This tour generally sees a variety of wildlife including wolves, bears, elk, deer, moose, bison, eagles, and osprey and more.
- What to Bring: Layered clothing ready for cooler temperatures and possible rain. Hat, sunscreen, camera, walking shoes.
- Breakfast: Homemade coffee cake, fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Picnic Lunch: Assortment of meats, cheeses, fresh vegetables, fruit, homemade croissants, cookies, and water.
- Snacks: Locally made granola bars, water, coffee.
- ** You are welcome to bring additional food of your own if you have special requirements or would like different options.
TOUR RESERVATION PROCESS:
- Please contact Debbie Garner (Deborah.Garner@snowking.com or 307-733-5200) at the Snow King to book your tour. The trip is $230.00 USD per person and can be charged to your sleeping room and paid with your final bill. The fee includes the tour, guide gratuity, light meals/snacks, and the national park entry fees.
LETTERS OF INVITATION
International attendees who need a letter of invitation for a travel visa, can contact Sam Taylor at Samuel.Taylor@mail.wvu.edu.
If you have questions about your registration or if you need to cancel your attendance, please contact Kelly Garvey at email@example.com or 303-842-2617.