1000 E. University Ave.
1020 E. Lewis St.
Laramie, WY 82071
Transfer of technology and knowledge to Wyoming's energy stakeholders - academics, professionals, policy makers and citizens - is the central focus of the School of Energy Resources' outreach program. Collaboration with UW colleges, Wyoming community colleges, industry and state constituents lead to the staging of a dynamic selection of symposia, conferences, workshops and colloquium speakers.
Upcoming Conferences, Events & Speakers:
- 2015 Clean Coal Technology Research Fund Symposium
- August 20, 2015
- Laramie, WY
- 2015 International Advanced Coal Technologies Conference
- October 6-7, 2015
- Jackson Hole, WY
- 2015 International Conference on Future Technologies for Wind Energy - WIND TECH 2015
- October 19-21, 2015
- London, Ontario, CA
Recent Conferences, Events & Speakers:
- Spring 2015 Speaker Series - Click here to view speaker presentations
- 2015 In-Situ Recovery of Uranium Research Symposium
- April 21, 2015
- Conference videos, program, and agenda
- 2014 Landscape Discussion on Energy Law and Policy in the Rockies
- October 30, 2014
- Conference videos, program agenda, speaker bios
SER partners with the WyoHistory.org
SER teamed up with the Wyoming State Historical Society to publish a number of articles on the exciting historical development of energy in Wyoming.
Wyoming's Uranium Drama: Risks, Rewards and Remorse
Pumping Water to Powering Homes: Harnessing Wyoming's Wind
Rural Electrification Changed Farm Life Forever in Wyoming
Five Wyoming Oil Fields and the Transformation of an Economy
Past Conferences & Events:
Conferences and special events are an important component of the SER mission. Here you will find an array of video presentations, conference programs and summary reports of past conferences and events.
Wyoming Energy Resources Information:
Wyoming is the number one exporter of energy in the nation as well as the number one producing coal state. Learn more about Wyoming's diverse energy resources.
Criteria for Sponsorship:
An important component of the SER mission is to engage in collaborative efforts with other groups in energy and natural resources initiatives. From special events, conferences, speakers and research projects, SER encourages proposals for collaborative programs from non-profit, governmental, research and academic institutions.