Learn more about Wyoming's energy reserves, production, exports and more.
Sidebar Site Navigation
Outreach: Delivering Technology and Knowledge
Transfer of technology and knowledge to Wyoming's energy stakeholders - academics, professionals, policy makers and citizens - is the central focus of the School of Energy Resources' outreach program. Collaboration with UW colleges, Wyoming community colleges, industry and state constituents lead to the staging of a dynamic selection of symposia, conferences, workshops and colloquium speakers.
Governor Matt Mead unveiled his Energy Strategy: “Leading the Charge: Wyoming’s Action Plan for Energy, Environment and Economy” May 13, 2013. Click here to read the full report.
Upcoming Conferences & Events:
- 2nd Wyoming Reclamation & Restoration Symposium and 30th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mining & Reclamation
- June 1-7, 2013, Hilton Garden Inn, Laramie, WY
- The School of Energy Resources hosts a wide range of conferences and events each year. We are currently outlining additional events for 2013. Please check back for updates.
Past Conferences & Events:
- Friday, April 26, 2013,12:10-1:00p.m.
- Conferences and special events are a key component of the School of Energy Resources' outreach efforts. Find an array of video presentations, agendas, programs, and summary reports of past conferences and special events here.
Wyoming Energy Information:
Criteria for Sponsorship:
- Event proposals are encouraged from non-profit, governmental, research and academic initiatives. Click here to learn more about event sponsorship.