Computer & Information Technology Resources
The School of Energy Resources (SER) faculty and staff want to help you be a successful student! This section provides a variety of resources to help you with your goals. Contact the SER Academics office if you have questions.
Learn how to thrive and succeed in the classroom!
- Your First Year of College: 25 Tips to Help You Survive and Thrive Your Freshman Year and Beyond
- Your Road to Academic Success: A Guide for Students
- Student Success Workshops
- Suggested Places to Study
- Tutoring, Counseling and Academic Resources
- Make a Poster Using PowerPoint
Grade Tracker Worksheet
Use the grade tracker worksheet so you know your grade for each class.
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar works with students on registration and academic records, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and awarding of degrees.