Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

Consortium Agreement

  • To receive federal financial aid from the University of Wyoming, you must enroll at UW for at least one course in any term or semester in which you are taking courses from more than one institution.

  • You must complete a separate Consortium Agreement for each term or semester you will be enrolling at more than one institution, and desire federal financial aid.

  • Normally, the financial aid from your home institution will not be made available in full until your enrollment at the host institution is confirmed.   This will probably mean that you must pay the other college’s tuition and fees from your own resources and then be reimbursed when your aid becomes available to you.

  • Wyoming community college students who are interested in a Transfer 2+2 degree program with the University of Wyoming should check the coursework required for your institution.

Consortium Agreement Form (Microsoft Word) (PDF)

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon