Sidebar Site Navigation
The Women's Leadership Conference 2013
Women’s Leadership Program
Each year, with the financial support of numerous campus departments, the University of Wyoming's’ Women's Leadership Program selects a diverse group of undergraduate women to attend the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders. Upon their return, conference goers plan and execute their own conference to promote women's leadership at UW.
If selected to participate, students will:
- Attend a day long workshop in April.
- Attend a pre-conference planning meeting in April.
- Attend a pre-conference dinner with university funders in May.
- Attend NCCWSL in May and submit a 3-5 page summary paper of their experience and how they plan to utilize what they learned at the conference to improve the experience of other female students at UW by the end of June.
- Plan and implement the UW Women’s Leadership Conference in the Fall of 2013.
Applications will be available for the next class starting spring semester 2014.
National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
Leadership for Today and Tomorrow – NCCWSL is the only conference that brings together college women to address important and contemporary leadership issues. The conference provides a transformative experience for attendees, and students to return home ready to improve their campuses and their communities.
- Be motivated to lead by the inspirational Women of Distinction and keynote speakers
- Gain “real world” skills in NCCWSL’s incredible array of workshops
- Meet and learn from nearly 600 women student leaders from across the United States and abroad
- Find your dream graduate program at the Graduate School Fair
- Take action in pre-conference community service projects and skill-building events
Learn more at http://www.nccwsl.org/.