Sidebar Site Navigation
The University of Wyoming Division of Social Work's Epsilon Delta Chapter of The Phi Alpha Social Work Honor Society
The purpose of the Phi Alpha Honor Society is to provide a closer bond among students of social work and promote humanitarian goals and ideals. Phi Alpha fosters high standards of education for social workers and invites into membership those who have attained excellence in scholarship and achievement in social work.
Phi Alpha's Goals:
- To recognize and promote excellence in scholarship
- To recognize and improve the goals of social work in the community, state, nation, and world
- To stimulate interest in preparation for a career in social work
- To encourage continued study and research in professional practice
- To recognize those professional social workers and others whose service and leadership are held in esteem
To learn more about Phi Alpha, please visit the National Phi Alpha Honor Society website or contact Carolyn Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-766-4397.