Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Sources for Further Assistance|Student Legal Services - ASUW

Further Assistance for Landlord Issues

A tenant should always discuss with the landlord any complaints concerning the apartment. If the landlord seems indifferent to your problems, the following resources may be of assistance


Fair Housing Enforcement
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
633 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202-3607
(303) 672-5437
TTY (303) 672-5248


City of Laramie
Solid Waste Division
Utilities Division
1167 North 4th Street
721-5279 or 721-5280

Albany County Public Health
609 South 2nd Street

Legal Advice:

Student Legal Services
128 Knight Hall

Legal Services - UW College of Law

Private Attorney Referrals
Wyoming State Bar
4124 Laramie Street
P. O. Box 109
Cheyenne, WY 82003
(307) 632-9061

Complaints and Safety Concerns:

Laramie Chamber of Commerce 
800 South 3rd Street

Laramie City Engineer - City Building Inspector
405 Grand Avenue
Laramie Fire Department
Fire Inspector

Small Claims Court:

Albany County Circuit Court
Albany County Courthouse
525 Grand Avenue

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader // Accessibility Accessibility information icon