Get a Passport!
It can take up to three months to process (unless you pay for rush services) so don't wait!
- Passports remain valid for 10 years from date of issuance (if you were 16 or older when it was issued)
- Passports fee plus mailing cost
- For detailed information, please refer to Passport Fees on the U.S. Department of State Web site
You will need:
- Completed passport application
- Proof of identity and citizenship paperwork as listed on the passport application
- Two official passport photos - available at FedEx/Kinko's or at the Campus ID Office
Once you have completed the application and have all the required materials, If you are in Laramie, submit everything to the County Clerk's Office, 3rd Floor of the County Court House on Ivinson Avenue for verification. Verification must be complete before the application is submitted.