To apply for an exchange or partner program, all of the following forms must be submitted with your online application:
- Nomination Letter from your home university. This nomination letter must include the following information:
- Student's full name
- Student's email address
- Whether the student will be participating in an exchange or study abroad program (paying 150% tuition rate)
- The length of the program in which the student will participate (Spring, Fall, or Academic Year)
- Cover Form
- Confidential Financial Statement (for students on an exchange programs only)
- Health History Form
- For verification of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) immunizations, please ask your doctor to fill out section 2. You must provide verification for two (2) MMR immunizations.
- Official Transcript
- If your transcript is not in English, you will need to supply a certified English translation.
- Color copy of your passport
- Evidence of English language proficiency
These documents should be scanned and sent via email (pdf format) from your Study Abroad or International Relations Office (these documents cannot be accepted directly from students) to:
Please note that there is a $50 application fee to that will be charged upon arrival. An additional $40 will be charged by the University to all International Students. These fees cannot be waived.
UW student health insurance is a requirement for all incoming international students and will not be waived. Please do not come with a home country insurance policy. For more information visit the Office of Risk Management.