Track our progress for RecycleMania 2012 at RecycleMania.org.
Sidebar Site Navigation
Service Building 110
Laramie, WY 82071
Recycling Bins can be found at the following locations. For special pickups please contact Waste Services at 307-766-3590 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll down for details on what materials are accepted.
We accept the following for recycling
• Printer and copier cartridges (these can be sent to the manufacturer but we have a supplier who will come pick them up and will pay us for them)
• Corrugated cardboard (not pressboard or paperboard i.e. cereal boxes, tissue boxes, etc.)
• Aluminum cans (please empty contents before placing in the bins as they make a big mess when removed)
• Pop and Water bottles and Milk Jugs (again please dump out any leftover contents and leave the lids off)
• White paper (high quality and staples are ok but paper clips need to be removed either by you or at our warehouse)
• Office Pack (envelopes, colored paper (not neon), sticky notes, file folders, junk mail, etc. and staples are ok but not paper clips)
• Newspapers and Magazines
• Green bar computer paper
• Shredded paper (no neon, carbon or newspaper /magazine and place shred in a separate garbage sack please)
• Books and telephone books
We also accept certain items for reuse
If you have the following and don’t want them, you can leave them at the recycling bins and we will pick them up. If you have a need for any of these items, we work on a donation basis and accept cash, checks or IDR’s.
• Styrofoam peanuts
• Unused paper and envelopes
• Binders and File Folders (3 ring, accordion, manila, etc.)
• Miscellaneous office supplies (paper clips, binder clips, etc.)