Food for Fines
- From December 2nd through December 18th, bring in two non-perishable food donations* and receive a 30% discount off one outstanding parking citation valued $30.00 or less
- Customers with multiple citations may participate as many times as they have donations
- All citations valued greater than $30.00 must be paid in full on account and/or vehicle in order for a customer to participate in the donation program
- All donations must made at the Transit & Parking Services office and presented at the time of payment to receive the discount
- This offer is not valid on citations which have been transferred to other agencies for collection
- All donations received by the Transit & Parking Services Food for Fines program will be donated to the UW Staff Senate Holiday Food Drive.
*Expired or opened non-perishable food donations will not be accepted. Please be considerate when selecting donated items. Transit & Parking Services reserves the right to revoke a customer’s participation in this program at any time.
Not sure what to donate? These are popular items.
Please remember that these need to be packaged/non-perishable items.
- Snack bars
- Trail mix
- Water flavorings
- Dried fruit
- Canned fruit/vegetables
- Kid friendly snack items
- Spaghetti sauce
- Dry/canned milk
- Canned/boxed meals
- Canned meat/fish
- Cooking oil
- Cooking mixes
- Peanut butter